Gauging interest on swap kits OM 613 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thank you i'm just not sure if it will fit my gearbox and flywheel
To gearbox both fits, but flywheel fits, but impulse teeths for electronic control Not. If put without electronic IP it also fits.

may be put 6.2-6.5 Detroit diesel from Chevy/Humvee ?? with transmission. May be also a put alisson 1000 6-speed with stand alone ecu.

Hi KollesoBrothers, are you saying that you can flash a standard OM611 ecu to remove all the crap but leave in place IMMO or remove IMMO or either option? Does this require the main chip removing, flashing on external hardware and re-socketing after using or is this done through the ODB11 socket? Does it matter whether CR1 (Eg Sprinter, w202) or CR2 (EgW210, W203)?

Hi KollesoBrothers, are you saying that you can flash a standard OM611 ecu to remove all the crap but leave in place IMMO or remove IMMO or either option? Does this require the main chip removing, flashing on external hardware and re-socketing after using or is this done through the ODB11 socket? Does it matter whether CR1 (Eg Sprinter, w202) or CR2 (EgW210, W203)?
On 203,210,202,Sprinter,vito flashes without removing changes program in 3 chips, adds some components. For immo places CAN-filter - not just emulator. And program in filter depends from needs. Stik transmission for 613, start command via CAN from new Sprinter or by analog wire......

I installed the OM648 in the patrol Y60, along with the automatic gearbox. With original wiring.
But I did not manage to solve the problem of the esp / abs sensor, so I had to buy it Stand Alone Controller for 722.6 Mercedes Gearbox from www.ofgear.dk
The transmission now works well, but I still have a problem with the engine fan. Spins to the maximum immediately when the engine starts.
And in a ECM i have constant faults related to shortage of gearboxes and asp / abs systems. (the taho has a red warning on the brake system and an unbearable interrupted sound is heard)
Does anyone know there is a way to remove the software esp / abs from ECM and SAM?

I installed the OM648 in the patrol Y60, along with the automatic gearbox. With original wiring.
But I did not manage to solve the problem of the esp / abs sensor, so I had to buy it Stand Alone Controller for 722.6 Mercedes Gearbox from www.ofgear.dk
The transmission now works well, but I still have a problem with the engine fan. Spins to the maximum immediately when the engine starts.
And in a ECM i have constant faults related to shortage of gearboxes and asp / abs systems. (the taho has a red warning on the brake system and an unbearable interrupted sound is heard)
Does anyone know there is a way to remove the software esp / abs from ECM and SAM?
For normal working of fan you need decode KLIMA, or install at CAN network KLIMA control panel, or simulate it with CAN EMULATOR/Filter
ESP/BAS can remove by edit flash of ecu. We did it. Also can use Emulator/Filter can

What is CAN EMULATOR? How can I get to him?
I think this is the only solution since I've already installed a clima -pressostat that now measures 0 bar pressure (no pressosrat, pressures of 33 bar, so I thought it was the reason the fan was spinning full)

What is CAN EMULATOR? How can I get to him?
I think this is the only solution since I've already installed a clima -pressostat that now measures 0 bar pressure (no pressosrat, pressures of 33 bar, so I thought it was the reason the fan was spinning full)
No problem is not in Pressure sensor.
KLA panel with canbus via EIS must connected to engine. probably Fan is defected, or another power coded.
CanEmulators - makes and programs for custom purpose.
In your case, need just coding for ECU and flashing. Disable MAF, EGR.

No problem is not in Pressure sensor.
KLA panel with canbus via EIS must connected to engine. probably Fan is defected, or another power coded.
CanEmulators - makes and programs for custom purpose.
In your case, need just coding for ECU and flashing. Disable MAF, EGR.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Do you have contact someone who might be able to make such an emulator? You would have helped me a lot.

CAN-filters adjusting in local on project, to distance is difficult for you custom build. Do you have a page about your project?
То know what you installed.
You installed the dash???? and SAM??SAM is not needed

Hi! I would like to swap patrol 3.0zd to om 628, with manual shift. What parts would i need too make the swap easier? Do you have adapter plate and ecu maybe for this kind of swap? Thank you in advance

Easist way is with automatic transmissio.
I haven't adapter plates.
Yes I can made ECU for manual shift.
OM628 have two types of control unit , may be and one more.
What your gear ratio and size of tires - calculate what you will have max RPM of CDI id 4500 and power below 4300.
You need axles 4.111 and below 3.33.
at manual shift - axles and shafts die very fast, and poor dynamic, then automatic
I have solution and for original TCM - workisng without ESP

Easist way is with automatic transmissio.
I haven't adapter plates.
Yes I can made ECU for manual shift.
OM628 have two types of control unit , may be and one more.
What your gear ratio and size of tires - calculate what you will have max RPM of CDI id 4500 and power below 4300.
You need axles 4.111 and below 3.33.
at manual shift - axles and shafts die very fast, and poor dynamic, then automatic
I have solution and for original TCM - workisng without ESP

Hello. I am interested in swapping om648 with my patrol zd30 engine with automatic transmission. Where can i get more info buying adapter plate and the bits needed
Thanks

As we are progressing with installation of OM613 3.2 CDI Mercedes into FZJ 80. I am gauging interest on adapter kits for OM 611/612/613 and 648 engines to drop into family of TLCs and Runners.

As these family of the engines are the same, only difference on number of cylinders and displacement, right now we are making OM 613 mated with H151F manual trans for FZJ80. Also we are looking into making the custom flexplate for A440F and A442F. It will be direct bolton flywheels and flexpates. And adapter plate to mate OM 61/1/2/3 and 648 to abovementioned trans.

Electrical wise we are looking into simplified solution. ECU sends only preheat bulb, tacho signal and check engine bulb wire. everything else used stock TLC's. Also it will have ODB socket to diagnose.

ECU will have diagram to wire, supplied with immobilizer, key, ignition socket and Mercedes ECU box.

Kit will contain - ECU, key cylinder, key(s) immobilizer, wiring diagram, it will be tuned to 210HP and 520NM with removed EGR and adapted to operate standalone. Mechanical part will be custom flywheel/flexplate and adapter plate.

If these is the interest on the product we will start putting out as soon as we take the video of running TLCs. And we will start working on other transes of 4Runner family, 40,60 and 100s.
Sent pm

I am planning to put a OM612 into a Gu patrol that had a zd30 automatic, wanting to keep it automatic. Can anyone help with that? Will need alot of guidance on this and if anyone has adaptor kits, or ecu modding to help me to get it to run in the patrol like it was factory and meant to be there. Thankyou in advance for any info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom