Garmin inReach (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for the reply and the hijack @Delta VS . I ordered The Garmin Glo2 based solely on Brand recognition. The Dual has the same functionality and specs; however, it can connect to up to five devices. The Glo2 can not do that. @izzyandsue I will be running this at Relic Run for the Gaia Professional app. The overlay looks promising. H3ll, I might even offer to lead an outlaw group......next year. Thank you, hijack over (until I report back on my success).
awesome, please report back on how it works/how you like it! Good choice, have heard the Dual units can be pretty temperamental (no direct experience with that though, so have some salt with that comment).

Not knowing much about all this tech has me hesitant to spend money on something I know nothing about (other than cheap Baeofang radios for the trail). My partner in crime and fellow enabler (good buddy I wheel with) has the Dual and it has worked flawlessly with his older generation IPad Running GAIA the few times we have used it. He has the 150 version though (American GPS with no Russian GPS). We went out of cell range and it worked within the 3 meter margin of error Most of the time. I am hoping the salt you have provided does not come to fruition For him. We will have the Garmin to save the day though ;) as a back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom