Galaxy S6 data recovery, help needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
My wife's phone took a spill and screen and digitizer input is defunct. So now I can't unlock the device when connected to PC via USB. A replacement screen and digitizer cost as much as a new phone, so trying to avoid that route.

Anyone have experience recovering data (photos) from an Android device that's locked? Lot's of desktop software options show up on the Googles. So many options, in fact, that I'm wary of them.

Like this: Easy Samsung S6 Edge Data Recovery After Android 6.0 Update - EaseUS

Wondering if anyone has tried a product like the above and were you successful? Got a recommended solution? I'm all ears.

I've used android file transfer, free, but I'm pretty sure it needs to be unlocked the first time. You could go to your carrier store..ATT...Sprint...Verizon and they might have a Cellbrite to transfer data from one phone to another, my local T-mobile does. It should also have an option to transfer data to a thumb drive. You might get your pictures and contacts off for free that way.

Checked that link, requires phone to be rooted...most software apps will probably be the same. If the local store fails, time to find a gang/drug detective and make a new friend...they will know where to find a full capability Cellbrite that can extract a locked broken phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom