Ga Cruisers Annual Picnic: RESCHEDULED to Oct 17th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6:34 PM, 5 miles from Ralph's and I've checked my high tech, NASA calibrated, USGS Certified, Weather Channel recommended range drop gauge...it measured 3 macro rain drops (those are the big uns) and 6 micro drops (those are the little uns).

What the he!! happened to 80%?

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Dag-gum weather men.... I wonder if they get their weather reports from the cracker-jack boxes.
Oh well... what can we do? Now watch it rain next weekend since it is expected to be nice....... maybe I can get a job as a weather man.... :)

So anybody camping next weekend? Which nights?

Im in Seattle all week. Get back at 3 Friday so will be late if I get there Friday. Didnt pack cause weather girl was less than acurate this weekend and wasnt sure if it was a day trip or a weekend excursion next weekend. Travis has to work so wont be there. Ill try for Friday night!!! Save me a spot by the campfire!!!! :)

I'm planning on camping Sat. night.... as long as it doesn't rain like it did this weekend.

I'm hoping to be there both nights.

I guess I can stop griping about the 80% chance of rain now. In regards to this coming weekend, bring your boots as it's gonna be sloppy but who cares as some of the best times have been when it's muddy.

We went up to Ralph's on Saturday to check things out, the lake is really high but nothing like it was 2 weeks ago, you can see the waterline in the pics. Also, Ralph relocated most of the road that follows along the lake to higher ground except where it comes to the bottom of Colby Creek, that is still under water.

P1020241small.JPG

old road on the left, new road on the right
P1020227small.JPG
P1020241small.JPG
P1020227small.JPG

Schedule looks open for me. If I can find some time to get the rig put together i'm there. if not i'll be in the garage. :(

looking forward to it, wish my bumper was done. but Oh well....

Miranda and I are planning on camping Friday night for sure and maybe Sat.

So i might make it up with Brian, had no idea it was postponed till this weekend and i made plans that i cant get out of. Zuk is down but if i come ill be bringin the 60. Got a couple questions.

A. can i get to the campground without wheelin. The 60 aint gettin off of more than a gravel road. Thats why i have the zuk.

B. Will there be any females there. If i come, more than likely she will be comin too.

Hope to see yall there.

So i might make it up with Brian, had no idea it was postponed till this weekend and i made plans that i cant get out of. Zuk is down but if i come ill be bringin the 60. Got a couple questions.

A. can i get to the campground without wheelin. The 60 aint gettin off of more than a gravel road. Thats why i have the zuk.

B. Will there be any females there. If i come, more than likely she will be comin too.

Hope to see yall there.

Yes and yes. You are good to go and there should be plenty of seats if you guys need a ride.

When are yall planning on getting up to Ralph's tomorrow?

When are yall planning on getting up to Ralph's tomorrow?

I have tomorrow off so I can be there whenever. When are you guys planning to get there?

I'll be up there late afternoon early evening. Pickin' up the 62 from the body shop, taking the wheels & tires to Gainesville for mounting and then headed to Ralph's. I think Josh is planning early to mid afternoon for Ralph arrival time.

I have tomorrow off so I can be there whenever. When are you guys planning to get there?

We dont have the day off, so we wont be heading up there till about 5 tomorrow evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom