SOLD GA: 2005 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Hi guys,
It's time to sell my LX470 after owning it for over 5 years. Currently has a little over 185k miles and will be going up as I drive it daily. Never had an issue with it and have made multiple trips from GA to CT, KY, and FL. When I bought it, it had about 145k miles if I remember correctly. Never been in an accident.

The bad things:
Speedometer stopped working back on 12/4/2022 when the temps dropped to 6 degrees here in GA.
Tires are now about 5 years old (bought all five tires and have been rotating them).
3rd row seat issue (the handle that makes them tilt up has some missing metal rod, I use a small screwdriver to actuate it).

The good and what's includes:
Timing belt just changed on 2/24/2023. This included: timing belt, water pump, idler pulley, tensioner pulley and hydraulic tensioner, thermostat, gaskets, and o-ring, serpentine belt, upper and lower radiator hoses and clamps, radiator cap, and engine air filter.
Metaltech4x4 OPO sliders
Custom sleeping platform
Custom roof rack
Custom window nets to keep bugs out when camping inside truck
Battery replaced a few months ago
New hood struts
Spring pads installed in the rear
Good original stock CV axle that has boot ripped (Toyota OE rebuild kit included)
Coverking leather seat covers for the front (I believe the driver seat was starting to separate on the seat bottom so go these)
Steering wheel wrapped
No rust on the underside (the pics show orange but that’s Georgia clay from construction going on at the house, will clean a section when time permits and take pics to show that it’s clean)
Heater T’s replaced
Valve cover gaskets replaced
Functioning AHC
Also have springs and bars from a Land Cruiser that will be included if you want to convert to non AHC.

Asking $14,888. I've got it listed on cargurus for $15,388.

I’ve searched through online auto sites for local ads (within 200 miles of me) to come up with this price but if I’m off, please let me know. Thx

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4434.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4437.jpg

Last edited:
Update:
Timing belt just changed on 2/24/2023. This included: timing belt, water pump, idler pulley, tensioner pulley and hydraulic tensioner, thermostat, gaskets, and o-ring, serpentine belt, upper and lower radiator hoses and clamps, radiator cap, and engine air filter.
hood struts just changed as well.

2 more pics of the underside from today showing no rust. I parked on the street versus my driveway (which is orange from construction).

F82936D2-41C8-4B3F-B14E-E80D3E092AD0.jpeg

7207F1E4-459C-44FD-8DB6-649050916561.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom