SOLD GA: 2005 Lexus GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
For Sale: 2005 Lexus GX470 - Silver on Tan

Mileage - 131,500

Price - $17,400.00

The Good:

The Holy Grail - Non-NAV / Non-KDSS
2” off-road suspension upgrade with air bag delete
5 - Helo 17x9 wheels wrapped in Falken Wildpeak A/T 285/17/70 (85% tread left)
Timing Belt replacement at 93K miles
Front brakes (including new calipers) completed at 130K miles
Fuel pump replaced at 131K miles
Front driver’s side wheel bearing replaced at 131K miles
Dash is pristine - no cracks
Leather is in good shape with no cuts (slight normal cracking in the driver’s seat bolster
All OEM floor mats are included
OEM wheels are included
One working key, one key blank and manuals included

The Bad:

Tires rub at full turn (plastic trim work not completed)
TPMS sensor delete not completed so blinking dash light is on
Small dent in driver rear quarter panel (see photo)
OEM tool kit is not included
Build was not completed

This truck is in great shape and ready to finish the build with your choices of parts.

GX470WheelTire.jpg

GX479RearCargo.jpg

GX470Dash.jpg

GX470PassengerRearCorner.jpg

GX470TimingBeltSicker.jpg

Might be interested...local to you...

What suspension was installed? Got a pic of the body damage?

Might be interested...local to you...

What suspension was installed? Got a pic of the body damage?
ARB OME 2" heavy (9000, 2885, 60004, 95SP5). Pic of tiny dent will be uploaded shortly; thought I had it sold.

Yeah...that's a tiny ding. I would set up a meet, but I am quarantined at home. She who must be obeyed picked up COVID last week. Luckily I am still negative...but I am not dragging anything with me...

Yeah...that's a tiny ding. I would set up a meet, but I am quarantined at home. She who must be obeyed picked up COVID last week. Luckily I am still negative...but I am not dragging anything with me...
Totally understand. I have one of those too who actually works in healthcare. We have been super careful / lucky and haven't picked it up yet. Hopefully we won't. Let me know when the boss let's you out, and if it's still available, we can meet.

Totally understand. I have one of those too who actually works in healthcare. We have been super careful / lucky and haven't picked it up yet. Hopefully we won't. Let me know when the boss let's you out, and if it's still available, we can meet.

Will do. Crazy thing is we know where she got it. I was sitting in the same room as my wife and our minister...the minister showed symptoms on Sunday...my wife Tuesday...and we both were tested Thursday. I was negative then...and have had zero symptoms or a fever at any point. This stupid virus is crazy...shows not pattern and makes no sense.

I feel for you...my daughter is finishing nursing school in December. I cringe every day that she has clinicals at the hospital...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom