FZJ80 Need help identifying missing part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Today I removed the 3rd row seats, rear side panels and carpets for cleaning. After removing the side panel with the subwoofer I discovered the previous owner removed the speaker and left the bracket loose behind the panel. I also noticed an unused connector and some sort of drain tube tucked back there too. Can anyone please identify what that connector is for and where that drain tube should be going? As always, thanks for your help!
95C26EFB-E94A-449E-AD1A-A5E0DE15F326.jpeg

Today I removed the 3rd row seats, rear side panels and carpets for cleaning. After removing the side panel with the subwoofer I discovered the previous owner removed the speaker and left the bracket loose behind the panel. I also noticed an unused connector and some sort of drain tube tucked back there too. Can anyone please identify what that connector is for and where that drain tube should be going? As always, thanks for your help!View attachment 3309326

85340-60040 3 - Copy.jpg

windshield-washer-pump-Copy_3_2048x.jpg

I have my rear compartment open and just checked. I have the 8-pin connector and tube and neither are hooked to anything, believe they are not used on all models.

+1 barn door washers tube.
The connector might be for the missing powered sub?

Could the unused 8-pin terminal be for the rear A/C unit? I looked through some various posts I could find and it looks as though most look unused but none had the rear A/C this assumption is anecdotal at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom