FYI FJ45LV for sale (Chile)

No affiliation. Saw this 45 and thought of you:flipoff2:

This rig is for sale in Chile, price is roughly US$1200, not sure if it's of any interest to any of you, I just thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.chileautos.cl/auto.asp?codauto=802337

Imagen%20137%282%29.jpg

Forgot to mention that I'm willing to assist potential buyers with further inquiries, phone calls/questions to the seller and anything else within my reach.

Wow, this must have been a non-USA truck for sure, with the 90degree steering, you can do a U-turn no problem! Maybe that was one of the dealer options? Well, Chile does have some pretty tight roads. Best of luck to the buyer!!

I spoke to the owner, he's very willing to negotiate and just wants to get rid of it.

What parts do you need? I'll try to go see it this weekend.

Website
wirrell.com
What parts do you need? I'll try to go see it this weekend.

Seeing as how it is all the way in Chile I'll keep the wish list to the lighter items!

I could use the door handles, window crank handles and lock levers from all four passenger doors. That would be the inside ones only and only if they are stock. Horn button in the center of the steering wheel, small rear reflectors (if the barn door model had those) and the glove box door and hinge if it is still in good shape. Window wiper pivots and arms too.

Does this have the side pillar mounted interior lights? Maybe take a picture of them if it does and I'll see if what I have is complete. I may need some of those too. I might be interested in the front door pivoting windows too if it is truly a '67/68. A picture of them would be handy as well. Can you also take a picture of the mud flap mounting (front and back), that could be useful too.

These all need to be stock parts. Shipping would be to Guatemala (hopefully there is a secure way to do that which isn't too expensive)!

Last edited:
Does it have the mudflaps at all of the wheel wells? I thought a while back someone was looking for the original mud flap brackets.

The other thing is that it appears to have ambulance doors! What would it take to cut the back foot out of the truck and send it North?

I do not need any of this stuff- just thinking for others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Website
home.comcast.net
Does it have the mudflaps at all of the wheel wells? I thought a while back someone was looking for the original mud flap brackets.

The other thing is that it appears to have ambulance doors! What would it take to cut the back foot out of the truck and send it North?

I do not need any of this stuff- just thinking for others.

I was looking for the mud flap brackets and Terry had one. I will have the brackets reproduced.

would it not be worth shipping the whole truck to the states? say........if someone was wanting a resto project?:D

I plan to go see the rig tomorrow morning, I'll take better pictures and post them here. I'll keep y'all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom