FSM?

Where can I get a Factory Service Manual? 97 LX450...

Thanks in Advance.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
The Toyota Material Distribution Center in Torrance CA at 1-800-622-2033.

BenMara

Asian Redneck
do they have a website?

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Dunno, I always call.

Where can I get a Factory Service Manual? 97 LX450...

Thanks in Advance.

EDIT: on second thought, techinfo.toyota.com will let you download the TOYOTA ones - I don't know if it has Lexus too. I seem to remember a Lexus section, but I can't make any promises!

If you wanna get it on the cheap, subscribe for a $10 daily pass to techinfo.toyota.com and download the PDFs... it will take you a couple hours to do as you have to make the folder structure on your computer mimic the site, but well worth it for a $10 service manual that is searchable on your computer.

Other than that I simply keep a Chilton manual in the truck for trail fixes.

-Phil

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor
Website
absolute-wits-end.com
Hey Phil, when we get to talking Toyota (when the "new to me" compressor comes in), can I give you $10 to put those PDFs on a thumbdrive for me? ;) Quick way to make your money back :p

This would purely be considered an off-site back up of your existing FSM PDFs :D

Hey Phil, when we get to talking Toyota (when the "new to me" compressor comes in), can I give you $10 to put those PDFs on a thumbdrive for me? ;) Quick way to make your money back :p

This would purely be considered an off-site back up of your existing FSM PDFs :D

haha - nice note on the "offsite" backups - I have a set for my personal data (store one at work, swap weekly) and my coworkers - we are ALL IT techs - make fun of me! Data is more important than people think and HDs aren't fireproof! :D

Downloading it legally from techinfo.toyota.com is easy enough... everyone needs to put the sweat and blood that I put into it to fully appreciate it!

- Phil

Last edited:
Very Cool. Off to the site now! Thanks Phil.

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom