For Sale FS 71 FJ40 Parts Rig $750 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could figure out a cheap way to get it to Georgia. Good luck to ya!!

Thanks,
I just don't have time to part it or space to save it.

I know you don't have one, but is it possible to get a title for it?

I know you don't have one, but is it possible to get a title for it?

I'm not sure if its possible to get a title here... Unfortunately I'm really busy with work and the house stuff so I don't have time to research it. I have heard that in some states if a vehicle is over a certain age (35yrs?) you can apply for a lost title, but I have never done anything like that.

Thanks

If the Vin plate(s) are still on the rig, getting a title should not be a problem. In CA it is $75.

I'm not sure if its possible to get a title here... Unfortunately I'm really busy with work and the house stuff so I don't have time to research it. I have heard that in some states if a vehicle is over a certain age (35yrs?) you can apply for a lost title, but I have never done anything like that.

Thanks

You should really take a minute and see what it would take for you to get some paper work for this rig. A bit of your time might be worth it.

Like you, I would save that rig...looks too decent to part out.

Anybody have any suggestions on a reasonable tow to get it to Rome GA??? Thanks, Dave

i am about 1.5 hours north of you, if you need somewhere to store it. or if you get a buyer that needs somewhere to park it till they can have it shipped.

i'd love to buy it, but i have to finish the pig first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom