Front swaybar quick disconnect (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I noticed that when I had the swaybar off over a weekend trip it would really lean in the corners.
I drove it to work today, I have a couple of rocks I can pose on, I will see if I can get some #'s on lunch :cheers:

I guess I should be more clear.
My experience is that there is less body movement when driving over obstacles--the front wheels will more easily drop off/scale up an obstacle without pulling the whole front corner of the truck with it.
I get MORE body movement when cornering (though much less than I thought I would).

Hayes

I guess I should be more clear.
My experience is that there is less body movement when driving over obstacles--the front wheels will more easily drop off/scale up an obstacle without pulling the whole front corner of the truck with it.
I get MORE body movement when cornering (though much less than I thought I would).

Hayes

Oh, You were clear the first time, I was just adding some info.
I could see how not having a front or rear swaybar could really be difficult to drive around town

I went out to see if I could get any different flex #'s disconnected or not, I couldnt tell if there was a change or not, I dont think I hit the rock in the same place both times.
But like its been said over and over, There wont be any flex increase, but it did seem to get up on the rock easier with out the swaybar connected.
have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom