front shot of new cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Lexus LX570 looks sweet but the Toyota version looks off, rims, headlights, lol

When I bought my Lexus LX470 I hated it, I wanted a GS300, lol, I took the LX470 for a test drive and loved it, maybe its the same with this truck.

This vehicle l very closely resembles a Lesbaru. It's horid or I even could say It's Foul. NorCal Sam has had talks with the west coast toyota big wigs and all they care about is the Tundra. They were absolutely shocked that I drive the 80 as my daily driver. All they think about is their demographics. Sam has expressed that if they had a diesel option people would buy. They didn't agree. The name of the "Landcruiser" is soon to be gone. It used to be that the land cruiser stood by itself. Now it is hard to distinguish. People need to make a stand. We want well build vehicles that we can rely on. What in the heck is wrong with a good straight axel????? If it is too bumpy then get som whool seat covers. YOur vehicle will take you farther. I just don't get it.

Tree

what's so hard to understand? Toyota USA builds and sells trucks for the tastes and needs of 95% of the US population, not our wants. And well they should since they're in that business, right? :)

Let's face it, by definition, we're the odd ones, not the other 95%...! :D

Looks 5-series-esque to me.

Yeah, the 95% don't have any idea about what suspention is under their car/truck, all they know is that this "Land Cruiser" thing rides rough, so their going to buy something else..... So Toyota has conformed, because they are in business to sell cars and trucks, not sell cars and trucks to people who want to drive them up crazy things (that would be us.... 5%) I do agree, it's kind of bland looking.....

I actually like The photo in post #1. Its very different than the other photos that I have seen. This might be a photoshoped early illustration using current model as the base.
attachment.php

medium_642450200_17c0ce3f9e_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom