Front Seats, 62?

mpeagan

Has anyone put the bucket seats out of a newer Taco into a 62 series? Looks like they would fit, just wanted to know before I play at the scap yard. Thanks

nope but for $290 you can get two high backed fully reclining seats from IPOR like I put in my 60 a couple months ago....use original slider hardware...one hour job start to finish...no custom modifications or anything. Decided it was much easier than finding good seats in junkyard...pulling them...paying for them....transporting them....figuring out how to make them work without too much welding, cutting or other money spent....and then installing them.

check out end of my build thread...

Has anyone put the bucket seats out of a newer Taco into a 62 series? Looks like they would fit, just wanted to know before I play at the scap yard. Thanks
I HAVE TAN 2015 POWER LEATHER SEATS IN MINE IN FACTORY BRACKETS ALOT OF WORK TO GET RIGHT
IF NOT GOOD AT FABRICATION DONT ATTEMPT

I will invest in one for the drivers side eventully. Its the only seat I have come across offering a nice option for those of us with tall torsos. My racing Seat was $800 with $300 shipping from Uk to get a tall torso seat. Sticker shock also but worth the form/fit/function.

Top Bottom