For Sale Front Runner Slimline Wind Cheetah Roof Rack - 80 Series - 2.2m (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Up for sale is a Front Runner Wind Cheetah Slimline roof rack (2.2 meters long) that I had on my 80 series for about 6 months. The full length rack was purchased brand new from Sierra Expeditions and I never even had a chance to attach accessories or carry any loads with it. It is one of the lightest roof racks on the market at 56lbs complete - both the rack and the six feet are constructed of aluminum - and is also one of the lowest profile gutter mounted racks. It has no marks, bends, cracks, scratches, etc. and is in fantastic condition.

I recently learned that one of the nine slats (the second most rear one) was not welded perfectly perpendicular to the frame. You can't tell by just looking at it but it's misaligned by about 0.65-0.75".

The first picture looks really exaggerated, the second and third picture show the true variation (less than 4.5" gap on one side vs. a 3.75" gap on the other side) which is really not noticeable much less when it's on your roof. FYI, these were all welded by Front Runner in South Africa and was a fluke mistake that doesn't impact functionality or strength.

These racks sell for ~$1250 new + shipping from Sierra Expeditions.

SOLD

rack 1.JPG

rack2.JPG

rack3.JPG

Last edited:
bump!

Does it include the gutter mounts?

Yes, all 6 of the gutter mounts are included.

Shipping is out of the question?

Prefer to avoid shipping for the time being. Might make it prohibitive fore the both of us. I'll consider shipping though after a few more weeks. Thanks for your interest.

DMOZ, got any pics of it installed? I may be heading your way in a few weeks.

Joey, can you PM me your email? I'll shoot you a couple pics. Honestly, I don't have a ton of pics since the rack was only on my 80 for less than 6 months.

PM's replied

Price drop to $800!

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom