TreatSmash
SILVER Star
Hey guys, I need a quick favor from one of you, I am in the process of replacing the front LH drivers side ABS sensor on my 2006 100 series and the yahoo who owned the vehicle before me CUT the ends off the sensor connectors and spliced them into a cheap battery terminal connector (non water proof).
I was dumbfounded that someone would do something so stupid, but I followed it up by doing something dumb myself. I threw away the old sensor (at work) so I don't know which wires connect because the wires on the sensor loom are black/white and the wires coming from the electrical harness are red/green.
I have looked and looked for a pic of this on line and cannot find one, no junk yards near me have a cruiser (duh), and apparently I'm not smart enough to understand the Toyota electrical diagram which is like 150 pages long.
So if someone could just run out to their truck and snap a pic or where the front LH driver's side sensor loom connects to the electrical harness showing the black/white - red /green wires and posted it here I would be really grateful.
I was dumbfounded that someone would do something so stupid, but I followed it up by doing something dumb myself. I threw away the old sensor (at work) so I don't know which wires connect because the wires on the sensor loom are black/white and the wires coming from the electrical harness are red/green.
I have looked and looked for a pic of this on line and cannot find one, no junk yards near me have a cruiser (duh), and apparently I'm not smart enough to understand the Toyota electrical diagram which is like 150 pages long.
So if someone could just run out to their truck and snap a pic or where the front LH driver's side sensor loom connects to the electrical harness showing the black/white - red /green wires and posted it here I would be really grateful.