Fridge Straps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got an Alu-Cab tilting slide that has slits for a strap to pass through (as does my cooler), but coming up short for a clean way to keep it all together. I can figure out a way to keep it in place, sure, but it keeps looking janky. I purchased my slide used and it did not come with the typically provided strap unfortunately, so I'm curious what everyone else is using to strap their fridge/cooler down.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear makes a simple set of fridge straps that I think look pretty nice. Actually, the ARB strap set is pretty solid too if your fridge handles will accept it.

What kind of fridge are you running?
I'm actually just using my RTIC 65 cooler. I may end up swapping in the fridge at some point, but I like the simplicity of a cooler for the shorter trips.

For now I'm just going to run an "endless" ratchet strap. Found a couple 10' ones on Amazon without hooks/loops that I'll cycle back on itself. Should be fine, but we'll see!

I'm actually just using my RTIC 65 cooler. I may end up swapping in the fridge at some point, but I like the simplicity of a cooler for the shorter trips.

For now I'm just going to run an "endless" ratchet strap. Found a couple 10' ones on Amazon without hooks/loops that I'll cycle back on itself. Should be fine, but we'll see!
Ah, fair enough.

Sounds like a solid plan, I've never seen one of those in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom