Found Toyota 15BFTE FSMs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
EDIT: I found the Toyota version 15BFTE manuals now - links are a few posts down.

I've been looking for something like this for quite a while now, as I've been toying with the idea of buying a second minty LJ78 and swapping a 15FTE into it. I wouldn't take it on without at least some literature for the 15BFTE.

Today I stumbled upon something. This manual covers Hino Dutro with 14B/15BFTE/S05C/W04D engines.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
What I'd really like to find is the manual on the right in this picture. Anyone know what Toyota Publication Number it is (can't quite read the writing in the bottom right of the picture)? Maybe I can order it....

Of course the manual on the left is available for download.

p1010052-jpg.190696

Well, after much searching I found indirect links to RM1035E and RM947E. 15BFTE main manual and supplement. Over a four hour period I laboriously downloaded these page by page, organized them, removed security settings, and created into single pdfs. The RM1035E is oddly missing the electronic sections that are completely included the RM947E supplement. Not sure why, but between these two and the first I posted, there is more than enough info to work on this motor. Reason I went to all this effort is I'm considering putting one of these into an LJ78, and want to make sure I know what I'm getting into before I commit.

RM1035E

RM947E

Hi All, I'm sorry that the links were restricted at first (that's a new google thing I didn't know about). I removed the restrictions so anyone can download now. My apologies. Try again if you were interested in them.

Nice find, thanks for posting!

EDIT: I found the Toyota version 15BFTE manuals now - links are a few posts down.

I've been looking for something like this for quite a while now, as I've been toying with the idea of buying a second minty LJ78 and swapping a 15FTE into it. I wouldn't take it on without at least some literature for the 15BFTE.

Today I stumbled upon something. This manual covers Hino Dutro with 14B/15BFTE/S05C/W04D engines.

Enjoy!

Awesome thanks we build brand new 15b-fte engine looms 12 and 24 volt

Hi nick,any leads of finding the 14 or 15 bt/bte engines?

No sorry but hopefully we can bring them back to light now we build the engine management system to suit anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom