Wanted ₩ Found * FJ45 pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20170513_114100.jpg
FOUND......Looking for a clean (us version) with a removable top. I am getting no where searching Craigslist. When a good one comes up for a decent price, a flipper gets there hooks in it and then wants twice what it's worth.

Please let me know what you could part with.

Thanks,

Tommy in Hanford

Last edited:
Still on the hunt.

Thanks Indygbd but I need the removable top version.

Thanks Indygbd but I need the removable top version.
So I may have the truck your looking for. It is located in Reno, only rust is in the front fenders and that is just a little bubbling under the paint. It is a 1964 FJ 45 short bed, 76 axles, sprung over with 35" mud terrains on outlaw alum. wheels. It has a 1965 429 Caddy motor, turbo 400, Dana 18 t-case. motor has AC pump mounted for air and front bumper would just need to be tapped and could work for air tank. It has power steering and brakes, Tuffy center console with Kenwood am / fm cd player. You will need to lower seats or change steering wheel (stock one) as it is my wife's and the seats were placed for her, so the steering wheel rest on my legs. Needs new paint, but very sound and solid truck. We should have pictures this weekend if interested. It is not cheap though, she is thinking 17,000 or best offer. If you are interested it is best to email me direct at camobronco@gmail.com or you can call 775-677-9751 we usually are home around 7 pm, so between 7 - 9 pm works best during the week.

I just picked one up Saturday but I really appreciate your help. Post your pictures or PM to me with a few.

Thanks much,

Tommy

Wow Tommy, where did you find that one? Did you get a good deal?

So I may have the truck your looking for. It is located in Reno, only rust is in the front fenders and that is just a little bubbling under the paint. It is a 1964 FJ 45 short bed, 76 axles, sprung over with 35" mud terrains on outlaw alum. wheels. It has a 1965 429 Caddy motor, turbo 400, Dana 18 t-case. motor has AC pump mounted for air and front bumper would just need to be tapped and could work for air tank. It has power steering and brakes, Tuffy center console with Kenwood am / fm cd player. You will need to lower seats or change steering wheel (stock one) as it is my wife's and the seats were placed for her, so the steering wheel rest on my legs. Needs new paint, but very sound and solid truck. We should have pictures this weekend if interested. It is not cheap though, she is thinking 17,000 or best offer. If you are interested it is best to email me direct at camobronco@gmail.com or you can call 775-677-9751 we usually are home around 7 pm, so between 7 - 9 pm works best during the week.
Do you have any pics.

1964 fj45 4sale pm me if interested. Thx

I like the one you found, was it in eastern OR? Remember seeing oneveryone for sale there that looked like a twin to my 45 even the same crease in the rear fender, really dig the canopy

I like the one you found, was it in eastern OR? Remember seeing oneveryone for sale there that looked like a twin to my 45 even the same crease in the rear fender, really dig the canopy

Central Oregon. Lived its whole life with its one and only owner that took amazing care of it. He was the City attorney for Bend, Oregon and spared no expense to keep it up. Polished out really well also.
20170527_132740.jpg

The wife was not a fan of the campershell so I put it to the back of the shop for now. I kept it on for the DMV inspection to get the commercial weight fees dropped. But Gerry Brown wanted the money and no camper exemption anymore.

Looks great Tom! So you planning on making the 45 Run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom