Formal introduction Pic heavy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UnderDawg

Wannabe welder
Threads
Figured it was time I post a formal intro to yours truly.
I'm a 37 year old construction project manager.
2 kiddo's boys 11 and girls 4
Been with the wife for almost 17 years now.... :doh: she's a good girl and puts up with my crap.
From Cape Cod... now live in Ohio
Certified car nut

My Mug shot

Current Cruiser is a 1997 FZJ80

How it came to me

Where its at as of today

My other rig 2000 Land Rover Disco 2

This is my baby 2001 BMW M5

My old 40... damn I miss this truck

This is my American Bulldog Patches best dog I ever had

Old Rover poser shot

This is what I do for fun

I raced em

My truck

I love my 80 and will be keeping it till I kill it. Then I'll probably bring it back to life.. ;)
Sorry for all the pics... but I like looking at pics in threads, thats half the reason I even look.

Mods will all be posted here as well.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
yeah, I love pictures and hate reading - this is perfect. :hillbilly:

You a Marine? (I know, cant say "ex" Marine. saw your license plate and poster in your "mug" shot. If so, you have the right to look all muggy)

yeah, I love pictures and hate reading - this is perfect. :hillbilly:

You a Marine? (I know, cant say "ex" Marine. saw your license plate and poster in your "mug" shot. If so, you have the right to look all muggy)

Thanks Murf, ya we all our time. Miss riding and racing everyday, but my wife said I'm not aloud to die till the kids are finished with college. :eek:

Last edited:
Great write-up/introduction! We LOVE pictures! Doesn't even matter what they are. Can't wait to see more build info.
Where in Ohio? I grew up in Canton. Now I live in Ann Arbor, MI...

Great write-up/introduction! We LOVE pictures! Doesn't even matter what they are. Can't wait to see more build info.
Where in Ohio? I grew up in Canton. Now I live in Ann Arbor, MI...

Im not far from Canton, I'm in the Medina area. Was just up in Michigan last week, South Haven, then St. Joseph. Lake Michigan is very nice. Some of those small towns remind me of the Cape.

Great intro and nice selection of toys you have there!

Great intro and nice selection of toys you have there!

Thanks bro, my wife has 2 cars too. I talked her into letting me build a "barn" / shop for some storage. Between you and me it's gonna be a shop only. Hoping to break ground in the next 2 weeks. Gonna do a 48x56 steel... :bounce: cant wait.

We have the same rig and I used to do track days on ktm motards and bastardized ducatis. I crashed in front of don canet at button willow in 2006:) (that's my only cool bike story).

I started on 2 stroke NSR 50's and graduated to liter bikes. Got to damn expensive and painful when I crashed out :crybaby:. I lost my front end coming off the back straight going into a long sweeper left. I figure I was going about 85-100 and I high sided. That was my final race, and the beginning of a long year of recovery. I miss racing though, I still got buddies that do it every once and awhile. We're all old now and fat so the young 130 pound punks dust everybody. I've always been a little big for racing at 6'1" 210 but I'm a rush junkie.:smokin:

Last edited:
Definitely fun. I'm an idiot with no self control so I stuck to the super retards mostly for self preservation:D plus it's fun to be the underdog!

I have a dream of a 450 thumper in a 90s 2 stroke rs/NSA/txt chassis

Those motards are sick, I've watched those dudes run and their dragging their nuts behind em fo sho.

Nice, welcome. How do you like the hankooks?

I like em alright, didnt know they were made in china till after I got it home. I thought Hankooks were a German tire.. oh well. I've noticed since the lift they hum a little more going down the road. I would imagine because of axle shift from the lift?

I really like what you guys are doing with the 6BT's, man I wish I had the $$ to do it with the NV4500. Maybe one of these days.

Nice E39 M5, that is my dream car!!

Thanks guys, i bought it from the OG owner back in '09. Its the most comfortable car I've ever owned. So smooth and yet still extremely fast. Only mods to it is I'm running Alpha-N (no more MAFs), Evolve headers and complete exhaust, Dinan intake, E39 540i mirrors side and rear view (old ones bleed out), M3 rep wheels, had the interior worked on some. This is also another car I will never sell if I can help it. I love it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom