Trade For Trade: My 10/'85 FJ60 for your GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I am putting the feelers out there as I am starting the hunt for a 100/LX470/GX470 to replace my 10/'85 FJ60. She's been a MUD truck since I purchased in late 2012 and all information is documented in my build thread. I have done a lot of work on her over the last 7ish years to clean her up, replaced all body rust with fresh metal, little to no bondo used in repairs but she does have some "character" spots (dings, dents, etc.). Posted a "valuation" thread so you guys can get the TL : DR on her here.
NOTE: I realize this will not be a straight across trade, I plan to add some money on my end. How much all depends on the particular Cruiser. MUD price I am looking for on my truck is around $8k.

Looking for a clean 100 series/LX 470 (years 2000 to 2007) or GX470 (pretty much any year)
- Preferably NON-NAV
- Preferably NON-AHC (GX w/ KDSS would be nice but not necessary)
- Less than 260k on the clock
- Colors really don't matter that much, but would rather stay away from Black as we already have a black vehicle
- Normal maintenance items taken care of like timing belt, heater t's, etc.

Most recent full pic I have of her from about this time last year after I had repainted the entire truck (hence the grill not installed).
Untitled by Greg Fisicaro, on Flickr

Here is the link to the entire Flickr album since the day I picked her up in 2012. And the stain on the ground is not from my truck. Pic was taken in office parking lot and looks like someone from the low income apartments across the way had been doing some vehicle maintenance in our parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom