For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in the market for a used 03/04 100. I have seen several in my area but they sell very quickly. I see alot online in the southern/western states. If any of you know of a great deal. Let me know. I will fly out if need be.

If you guys know anybody who is selling a built 100 I would also consider that and just keep the LC I have stock.

Thanks

What's your price range?

I feel 35-40k or less would more than do it, don't you think. I haven't looked at anything newer than and 04 for depreciation reasons. While still best in class, I don't see a reason spend 55, when you can spent 35. Several have come up in my area with warrenties and low 20's. I keep waiting to see how the New LC will look. if it looks good I think we will have a better selection of used and the prices will drop. I did this with the new LS and I got and 02 Ultra for $24,500 with 75k dealer just sold one certified, same everything 65K for $36,000

That's about right. I just wholesaled an 03/40K for $28,500 so you should find what you're looking for.

Yes, I'm a wholesaler.

do you think you can find me a an great condition 03 for that price?
I have the opportuntiy to buy an 06 for 54K fully loaded, which is an good deal, but more than I want to spend. Especially knowing next year might drop the value, when everyone runs out to buy the bigger engine. I didn't really want to spend more than 30K if I can. I have a friend who is a dealer if you need to sell it directly to another dealer.
I always look at wholesale value, especially since it is alwasy dropping. What would you consider a good wholesale price for an 05 in good shape loaded with 22,200 miles. Edmunds was around 38K and KBB was at 36K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom