For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FREE.... FZJ80 tow hitch.... will meet anywhere within reason to get out of yard

Steering wheel and airbag off a '97 80 Series, oak color. The leather is gone from the wheel, but everything else is there. I'm in Mt. P close to the bridge. Feel free to text 843.9zero1.zero418 for pics.

FREE

Anyone know if the transmission is still in this 1998 LX470? Inventory says it hit the yard last Thursday.

Seeking a new daily for a long term family car. Ideally a 2013-15 LX but all ears and open to a 100 series or something else that fits the bill. Planning to sell my GX470 when I find it’s replacement.

Cheers boys.

Seeking a new daily for a long term family car. Ideally a 2013-15 LX but all ears and open to a 100 series or something else that fits the bill. Planning to sell my GX470 when I find it’s replacement.

Cheers boys.
Wife is pushing me to keep our Super Duty and sell the 2008 LX570. It's white, Texas truck (no rust), with all dealer maintenance records. Hit 230K yesterday and runs like a top.

Cheers boys.
Finish your Mercury and call it a day

Hey y’all! Wife made the call for us to keep the SuperDuty and sell the LX.

@Al Grain , this would be a good truck for you.
A little older than you were looking for, maybe

Hey y’all! Wife made the call for us to keep the SuperDuty and sell the LX.

Very nice truck! Not quite what we’re seeking but that will find a good home for sure. Good luck with the sale!

Very nice truck! Not quite what we’re seeking but that will find a good home for sure. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks! I won’t be terribly upset if it doesn’t sell ;) Good luck with your search!

Just had the engine and tranny pulled out of my 97 80 series. 255k on the clock. Full post here:

Howdy South Carolina Folks! I have some tires sitting in North Augusta (SC) that need a new home.

5 brand new BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain in 33x10.50x15 (5 total) unmounted.

Bought them for a project that never happened, would rather sell locally than ship to Maine.

Paid $1,200 asking $1,100 OBO.

Want to buy - ARB or Dometic 12v Fridge

arb.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom