For sale 1975 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With sadness, I will be selling my 1975 FJ40. I am just floating this message to see if there is interest in it.

Here is a website that goes over what it is about:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2j8bn/cruiser-index.html

no firm pricing is set yet - I have some thoughts - but will be entertaining serious offers.

NOTE: Website needs updating -- i will get to that soon -- but my FJ has no clutch right now - I don't know what happened - but no clutch. Everything else seems OK and in functioning order -- albeit the whole vehicle needs more attention that I can give it right now.

--sniff--

GEEZE---Sorry I didn't read the guidelines very well. SO:

Located in Mclean VA (apprx 10 miles from Washington DC)
SERIOUS ABOUT SALE! no feelers but I am wishy washy on price 'cuz I don't know the market - so I do entertain offers and I'd guess I shoot for 3k-ish
A description can be found at link above (in short 1975 V8 conversion fj40)
contact info is email: f.welland at verizon dot net

Updated my info page with lots of info plus a more firm statement on what I'd like to get for it (please see link above) -- for the impatient: 2k-ish.

Last edited:
yep DC is just a few miles from TX...

honestly I don't know...I don't know what the market for FJ's are anymore -- I have been out of curizers for several years now. Also, I have misc parts that I consider part of the package (or at least i want to get them out of my garage).

A few years back I was thinking it was worth 3k to 5k. I don't know what it is worth now...

how is that for a helpful comment??? In a more serious tone - I will try to do some research on what these things are selling for and report back soon.

pm'd you fwelland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom