Floor Drain Plug? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. I am new 80 owner. I have searched this site for tons of info and it been great. Also have gotten alot of help from nearby 80 owners to get things up to snuff. I have a hole in my rear floor board just behind the third row seat belt anchor on the drivers side. The hole looks factory and I suspect it's a drain hole but the plug is missing? Can anybody confirm this? I haven't searched tone on threads and found a random photo or two that suggests this is the case but I haven't found a solid post to confirm.

20151109_170057.jpg

Yes, there is a penny size factory hole at that location. It should have either a rubber or plastic plug or a self-adhesive circular flexible "plate" to cover it (I forget which).

Aweaome thanks for quick reply. In other pics I have found it looked like it was plastic plug. Any thoughts on part#?

Can't find it right now, but it should be found somewhere in the body section, floor, rear. A parts guru would be able to better help. In the meantime a piece of tape would work almost as well as the plug or plate (don't use duct tape).

Will do. I'll check with beno. Thanks again for help. Glad it supposed to be there!

In the past I've used painters tape to temporarily cover floor holes to keep bugs and water out while waiting for parts.

Last edited:
Exactly what I did for short term. Fortunately hasn't been raining where I'm at. Unfortunatly didn't cover it before I went mudding past weekend. Whoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom