FLCA Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are no dues or regular meetings. You just joined. Welcome :flipoff2:

I have been thinking a bit about this lately and I think the thing to do may be to do it a bit like ONSC (North Carolina) and divide up the state into maybe four regions, say North, Central, Tampa/St Pete and South Florida and each can decide how much they want to contribute and what they want to do.

Anyone have thoughts?

I’m new to Florida don’t really know many people yet and really was looking into joining up! Is FLCA a official chapter of TLCA because it wasn’t listed on the site? I’m already a member of TLCA and STLCA just couldn’t find much info on the Florida chapter

We were up until about 5 years ago when the charter ran out.

I am not sure what the benefit would be to re-instate our club as an official TLCA club.
Alright new guy, your first job in the club is to find out what that would be! :D

We were up until about 5 years ago when the charter ran out.

I am not sure what the benefit would be to re-instate our club as an official TLCA club.
Alright new guy, your first job in the club is to find out what that would be! :D

Ok I’ll look into it. So as of right now is there any structure to the club or is it just this forum and the Facebook page? Not trying to bash the club just looking for more info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom