FJCruiser inverter outlet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have NO idea dude. I just know they look to be very nicely packaged, and I'll trust Toyota-tested factory parts/systems over aftermarket parts any day of the week...

I'd probably put the inverters that come with these vehicles - stock - in the same category as the audio equipment installed from the factory. Does the job, and reliable, but depending upon what you need, there are far better aftermarket options (sometimes at better prices, too).

For a Muducation about pure sine vs mod sine inverters, start here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/pure-sine-wave-inverters.257090/

...that said, I'm only talking about the actual inverter. I know people have used the Matrix switches with aftermarket inverters.

When running the wire for the inverter in the cab of the 80, where on the fire wall would you run the cables through if you were going from your battery to the center counsel? I am thinking about mounting my small 400W HF inverter inside of my center counsel and I wasn't sure where to run the cables through the fire wall.
Any suggestions will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom