Wanted FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What’s up guys.

Looking for a relatively rust-free FJ60 with some documented history behind it. Would love a turnkey truck not needing a ton of work to either get it or keep it going.

Want to stay at around 150,000 miles or less and want to avoid 2 tone and beige.

I’m located in NC and have experience buying cars from a distance and shipping. Will also travel within.

Budget flexible depending on condition and age.

Let’s see what’s out there....

...also, I have evaluated what’s currently listed and nothing currently matches what I’m seeking.

What’s up guys.

Looking for a relatively rust-free FJ60 with some documented history behind it. Would love a turnkey truck not needing a ton of work to either get it or keep it going.

Want to stay at around 150,000 miles or less and want to avoid 2 tone and beige.

I’m located in NC and have experience buying cars from a distance and shipping. Will also travel within.

Budget flexible depending on condition and age.

Let’s see what’s out there....
83 FJ60 here in Colorado. All original. Father son project. Going in for paint next month. 142K. 861 Blue. 15K after the body is finished.

Hi I live in Siler City and I have an 1987 fj-60 w 229,000 miles. Original paint <blue> no rust at all, h-55 5 spd, new sor interior, weber, de-smogged, header, new michelins, new shocks, too much to mention here. Tect me 336-312-3120 and I will send pics, don't know how to put them on here. Was getting ready to put on BAT next week. 18,500$ and well worth it. Have documented history

This one is going up for sale, it‘s beige but like new. See my build thread: 60 build for Moab

DD796153-B712-4F6F-B75B-FAB0511243F1.jpeg

I'm torn between two rigs and might be selling mine. It's a bone stock '86 w/ 102k. Asking $10kobo. You'd just have to ship it. Text me at 775.7four2.3six69

Thanks for all the trucks sent to me. I went in a slightly different direction and picked up a 93 Landcruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom