FJ60 Passenger Grab Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sorry again for the lateness. i've got enough plates and material now to make 15 bars. here is my unofficial list of those i've rec'd PM's from or posted up. in no specific order

Eldorado
Hunde
Wheelnoob
rjs78
AkFreak
rfc2307
Dixiedog
dtt255
Ts888
jherre
rocklandcruiser
BOFLC
OCH04I
waxwrapped

I'm still in. Gray #1 choice, black #2 choice.

Got 7 ready to weld & paint.

image-595806970.jpg

Painted and ready to ship. Only ran black this time. Used a textured powder that turned out pretty nice. Honestly, I think black is the best color for all the interiors. I'm leaning towards only providing black now, it matches better with gear shift & rubber boots for tcase. I need $50 ea, shipping included. Thx.

image-1389978206.jpg

Just wanted to thank Sean for putting together such a great product. Instructions are clear and concise. Installation is a wee bit tedious, but that is a Toyota issue, not the product or Sean's issue. Gave me a chance to blow out some dust, cobwebs, clean electrical connections, look for dark bulbs, etc... Once installed, very nice. Made some backing plates to beef everything up some, nothing elaborate. Nuts and bolts are NOT metric, so, hopefully you have some SAE tools or take the bolts to ACE before disassembling your dash. Thanx Again Sean

I'm in for one, sending PM. I'm not sure how I feel about the textured black, but re painting isn't hard if required. ;) Thanks!

-Daniel Kent

I'm in for one, sending PM. I'm not sure how I feel about the textured black, but re painting isn't hard if required. ;) Thanks!

-Daniel Kent

This is getting pretty subjective, so YMMV, but I would describe mine as being more of a "matte" finish as opposed to "textured". Definitely not glossy or glass smooth. And yes it does seem like it would be easy to repaint. I have the grey interior so the black works well for me. Plus the body has multiple shades of original red, repainted bondo-ed red, faded red, scratched red, dented red, faded primered non-red, and soon to add small patches of rust bullet. So the matte black grab handle on the grey dash is an appearance upgrade! :cheers:

RJ

rjs78 said:
This is getting pretty subjective, so YMMV, but I would describe mine as being more of a "matte" finish as opposed to "textured". Definitely not glossy or glass smooth. And yes it does seem like it would be easy to repaint. I have the grey interior so the black works well for me. Plus the body has multiple shades of original red, repainted bondo-ed red, faded red, scratched red, dented red, faded primered non-red, and soon to add small patches of rust bullet. So the matte black grab handle on the grey dash is an appearance upgrade! :cheers:

RJ

Thx man

Go my bar in and it looks great! The finish is more like an ultra fine sand paper...very nice IMO. I'll have to install it later though cause I'm pretty covered up right now. Thanks for the great product!

-Daniel Kent

Adventure Copan said:
Go my bar in and it looks great! The finish is more like an ultra fine sand paper...very nice IMO. I'll have to install it later though cause I'm pretty covered up right now. Thanks for the great product!

-Daniel Kent

Great, thanks much. Post up a pic when you do if ya don't mind.

I've got 2 bars left!!!!

What info. do you need in order to purchase a grab bar? That is, if you are still making them. Thanks!

What info. do you need in order to purchase a grab bar? That is, if you are still making them. Thanks!

I have one left, paypal $50 to sk8salomon@hotmail.com
Price includes:

-Grab bar
-Mounting hardware
-Instructions
-Ground shipping

Thx.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom