For Sale FJ60 parts gotta go (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

IF still available, I'd like a choke cable. No knob - backlit or otherwise - needed and one of the radiator overflow bottles/cap. Also, if the pile of $60 hasn't found a new home, I'd be interested in one/both of the window crank handles

Hi,

IF still available, I'd like a choke cable. No knob - backlit or otherwise - needed and one of the radiator overflow bottles/cap. Also, if the pile of $60 hasn't found a new home, I'd be interested in one/both of the window crank handles
Choke cable is yours. I’ll send you both. Rad overflows are yours, let me make sure the window cracks weren’t part of spikes package. If so they are yours as well. I got boxes for everyone going. Will ship out after I get through everything.

Access covers $30 for all of them. Would rather not split up.
A57F2CA7-0008-42DC-B053-58B92F7A4933.jpeg

Door bits and bobs $45 would rather not split up.
9C06C1BB-C42C-4B9D-A1B8-823743667BC8.jpeg

Window regulators. $50 would rather not split up.
ADB9174D-ED5C-4743-8694-8461A0F329D3.jpeg

Are those window regulators OEM?

Got home late from real world and jumped on a call with toyotamatt gents. Updated box contents for all that have claimed items will be sent out tomorrow. Sorry for the false start everyone. Did get one box in the post during lunch .

@jestlurnin

IF you're willing to break up the family.... I'd really like a driver's door window regulator. I'm assuming $50 for the set, but wondering what one 'very good' driver's side, specifically driver's door, would add to my total.

Thanks....

José

The 2 on the left have TEQ stamps. 3 on right do not.

$30 for the TEQ ones, $50 for all 5. Please just buy all 5 😂
4B90FB77-DDFD-457A-9CE2-1B0FEF97287F.jpeg
4F463A23-EB1E-41B2-8DF0-CB93C5433853.jpeg

Will take regulators - Add to my box, please.

Will take access covers, too. For some reason, mine have gone missing. :doh:

Cheers

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom