Wanted FJ60 Lower Tailgate latch parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the parts associated with the Lower Tailgate latch for a 60 series. To be clearer.. I'm in need of the linkage rods that go from the latch lever to the L&R side release latches... I NEED the RIGHT SIDE ROD, but willing to buy both.
They are the two long rods in the picture attached... I have tried at length to get these from a few other part out sources. They just dont have a roached out tailgate to remove these from at the moment. Other people are simply not getting back to me.
Shipping to 01832
Tailgate Linkage.PNG

I'm sure I have these parts. However I will almost guarantee that the plastic clips on the ends will break when I remove them. PM me if you want me to try to pull them this evening.

I'm sure I have these parts. However I will almost guarantee that the plastic clips on the ends will break when I remove them. PM me if you want me to try to pull them this evening.
That would be awesome. I think the plastic clips survived whoever removed the linkage before I bought this 60. They are still in place
If yours don’t break and you can supply them. Even better!
I might even have some extra spares too.
I particularly need the right side linkage rod but would take both to make it a more complete seat/sale

Call or text anytime
Mac
968-500-3911

Any luck on those? I just realized I made an error on the cell number I gave you above?
It’s 978-500-3911
Thanks

I'll try to get out to the shed tonight. I've been overwhelmed the past few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom