For Sale FJ60, low milesmiles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is an original FJ60. It has the original engine, with some minor upgrades, such as an aluminum 3-row radiator. It has had some work done, I put a new battery less than a year ago, the radiator and a water pump were installed in March. I have the old rad, but it was plugged and I didn't want to fuss with it. I also had helper leafs installed in the rear last summer to help with the normal Cruiser sag.

It has low miles for its age, tons of life left! I've had this cruiser for about 4 years, but finishing my degree has taken a priority over having a fun project rig. I had great and lofty plans. This has been my daily driver since I got it, except for long trips.

The interior has the normal scratches in the plastic, the dome light cover vanished into thin air between taking it off and buying a lightbulb and getting said lightbulb installed. The rear dome light works just fine. It has most of the original tools from the under-seat toolbag, and not one, but two owners manuals (ya know in case one vanished). The driver's seat has two wear rips in the vinyl and fabric. There is one crack in the dashboard that I'm pretty sure I must have hit with something along the way...what or when, I haven't a clue; I'll blame it on the kids. The carpeting is original and has no holes that I can tell. I have good rubber mats in to protect them...and serve the dual purpose of helping to get out of a muddy predicament.

It has custom front and rear bumpers that are a definite improvement from the originals, though the passenger side of the front one needs a little TLC in the form of a welder (I could do this for you before possession, though I'm no professional!). One of the rear wheel wells has some rust starting, not advanced, so it could be stopped. There are some little scratches (we call them Idaho pinstriping), and the top has some aging evident.

It does have a leak in the power steering pump that I haven't had a chance to even diagnose the real issue. Haven't had any issues, but it leaks a bit of fluid, particularly in the warmer weather. The AC blows nice and cold, the heater is warm as well. Everything else works great. It's been super dependable over the years, and I've kept the normal maintenance up on it as well.

I'm asking $5750 if you purchase from this forum (cause, in those 4 years I've gleaned much wisdom from ya'll). I'm in Idaho, USA. Will attach a few pictures, but feel free to contact me for more. 208-741-2159. Texts are fine.

20150730_155441.jpg

20150730_155250.jpg

20150730_153339.jpg

20150730_153315.jpg

20150730_155214.jpg

The wheel well rust and the dash crack.

I suppose I could remove the sticker from the back window if you're a guy! Ha ha

20150730_153613.jpg

20150730_155518.jpg

I guess its an 85 or earlier if it has the toolbag under the seat, but which year exactly?

I did terrible at giving the useful info!

1985, FJ60
Beige metallic color with the brown and tan interior
Original engine that runs smooth. It's been super dependable once I addressed the overheating, but that was an anticipated issue, so I upped the chilling availabilities when I replaced the radiator.

The screwdriver I know is missing (or at least all the tips to it). My teenager "needed it". Ugh.

Im interested. Brand new to the forum havent figured out how to send a PM yet.

After not actively trying to sell for a while when life got too busy, I'm laying my cruiser again. The price has been reduced because my miles are now approaching 148K. $4500 is the new price. (Can't figure out how to change it above.)

Texted you, interested. Thanks!

Isaac has himself a new rig. I hope it does well for him. My kids shed some tears. They were hoping for an open adoption. Lol

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom