For Sale FJ60 Grille Guard (Denver) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all - Selling my FJ60 grille guard. I've never had it on the truck, but PO said he had it on for a while. Was off the truck when I bought it so it doesn't have any of the mounting hardware with it. Pictures show it resting on my bumper, but my passenger side bumper is a bit bent so it wouldn't sit flush. Also you can see that the driver side of the grille guard might be bent up a little. It is missing one of the lower bolts and looks to me that if that were bolt were put back in then the whole thing would shift down. Otherwise, looks like a good grinding/sand blasting is in order and then it would be a cool addition to one of these trucks. I'd prefer to not ship it, but can look into it if need be - pickup is preferred here in beautiful Golden, CO. I'm thinking $200 OBO. Feel free to call or text me at (989)965-0741. Thanks!

IMG_4604.JPG

IMG_4599.JPG

IMG_4598.JPG

Hey all - Selling my FJ60 grille guard. I've never had it on the truck, but PO said he had it on for a while. Was off the truck when I bought it so it doesn't have any of the mounting hardware with it. Pictures show it resting on my bumper, but my passenger side bumper is a bit bent so it wouldn't sit flush. Also you can see that the driver side of the grille guard might be bent up a little. It is missing one of the lower bolts and looks to me that if that were bolt were put back in then the whole thing would shift down. Otherwise, looks like a good grinding/sand blasting is in order and then it would be a cool addition to one of these trucks. I'd prefer to not ship it, but can look into it if need be - pickup is preferred here in beautiful Golden, CO. I'm thinking $200 OBO. Feel free to call or text me at (989)965-0741. Thanks!

View attachment 2384571

View attachment 2384573

View attachment 2384575
Still have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom