Wanted FJ60 Frame (Late Model 4/85 - 8/87) Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Know this is a long shot but I need to swap in a new frame on my 1987 FJ60. I've got leads on frames but they are either earlier FJ60 frames or FJ62 frames in various conditions and locations. I'd rather not have to do any cut and fab work on the frame, FJ62 requires you to move the motor and trans mounts since they had a different motor and trans combo but the frame is stronger. Earlier FJ60 has different mount for the trans cross and bolt mount pattern for the the steering gear box is different. I'm in Florida and was planning on picking up the frame unless it is a roller then I could get it transported or possibly ship it. If I can't find one soon I'm just gonna go with one of the leads I got. Thanks.

Not a long shot at all. I have a clean 85-87 frame in Orlando. I can also get you set up with OEM body mount kits, suspension, fuel tanks, or anything else you would need while in there.

It is however still under a body shell and with current work load would need my time paid for to remove it.

Not a long shot at all. I have a clean 85-87 frame in Orlando. I can also get you set up with OEM body mount kits, suspension, fuel tanks, or anything else you would need while in there.

It is however still under a body shell and with current work load would need my time paid for to remove it.
Great, I'm about three hours from Orlando so I could pick up from your location. My entire projects is on hold until I get a new frame, mine is shot. PM me with details about price and timeline and we can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom