Wanted Fj60 combination switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys
Looking for a fj60 combination switch ( the switch that controls lights and wipers) in new OEM condition
Please if you have let me know
Thank you

I've got this one, tested, all functions work

DSCF3556.JPG

DSCF3557.JPG

I am looking for a new one for a car i am restoring
Thank you for the reply 87fj60lover18

I am looking for a new one for a car i am restoring

if you ask @ToyotaMatt nicely he may refurbish a used one to like new condition
as @FJ40GURU stated new ones have been discontinued for along time, there may be one out there somewhere but finding it will be the challenge

Hi Guys
Looking for a fj60 combination switch ( the switch that controls lights and wipers) in new OEM condition
Please if you have let me know
Thank you
if you ask @ToyotaMatt nicely he may refurbish a used one to like new condition
as @FJ40GURU stated new ones have been discontinued for along time, there may be one out there somewhere but finding it will be the challenge

i have not got into restoring moving parts on combo switches yet 😇

but , i dug into the topic a bit , and found a aftermarket line i have access to

as far as NOS , or OEM new ones , i think they were sold off faster then a USA Spec. 2bbl AISIAN carb's for a 2F were for sure , 100% sure

right after 911 i saw a AISIAN 2bbl new carb in the box get smashed with a sledge hammer by a overbearing Gestapo parts manager
whom was a unique crusader unlike any before him .........

also , i should mention he caught me selling warranty scrap floor mat sets on ebay , the ones with like a pulled thread i could singe with a lighter and rage like 10+ sets a week in the first days of ebay
when it was still the wild west online gold mine .......

to a 20 year old something who needed more beer money each day , it was nothing less then pennies from heaven 🤣

as for that poor 2F New in the box carb , i came back late that night and dumpster dove , grabbed up all the fragments and took it back to my folks garage where i lived , i stripped it of anything good and gave it a proper burial ..........:confused:

i have not seen or heard of a new or NOS FJ60LG-KA 8/80-9/87
combo switch since i left TOYOTA , 2 months after 911 ....

if i ever need one , i'd have @3_puppies on speed dial in less then
42 metric seconds .............

quality Used parts from a Quality Member here on MUD is my mind set 24/7 , ................😇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom