FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No problem Mark, in all honesty you're just giving yourself credit because you were the one who pointed them out to me in the first place.

On the rivets what we were/are doing is: center punch a rivet, drill a small hole clean through the rivet, grinding the head to the frame, then taking a 1/2" drill bit and finishing the job, that way it's an even 1/2" for the bolts.

It's killing me not being able to have this on my cruiser :(

Is it possible to get the kit without the spindle holes?

Thanks,

Doug

Sure can Doug...

You would make number three if El Matador and TexasAgFJ60 were still interested. Let me know guys and can get them ordered.

Last edited:
Money sent

Mark, I'm hoping to start building this soon (finally). I picked up some steel for the arms and have just been deciding what all I want to do with it.

Good to hear. I have some instruction that should help explain how things go together. I think I have your email address, but would you send it to me again at tetoncruisers@gmail.com? I will send them to you as well as everyone else who has picked up a kit.

Last edited:
PM sent on your bumper kits.

Anyone make any more progress on their bumper kit lately? I've been hung up with the darn suspension on my rig but I'm about to order the spindles and stuff for swing outs. Just curious how ya'll are doing. Hopefully will get started on mine by this time next week. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom