SOLD FJ40 rear heater assembly clips. FOUND (1 Viewer)

I’m trying to track down the 4 large metal clips that hold the rear heater assembly together. They are the ones that sandwich the pewter top piece to the bottom and hold the whole thing together. I got my stuff back from powder coat and I was missing these.
5E584E0B-0B6B-4032-A64C-F40C8C68B23A.jpeg

Buckaro

SILVER Star
Mark in Denver (Centennial) CO had several posted on Craigslist. Think he was wanting $5 a pop. I don’t think he would mind if I gave you his home phone no. PM me or check on FJ40 parts Denver Craigslist

Buckaro

SILVER Star
You bet...know the feeling just ready to wrap up a rebuild and need a minor part or two. Good luck

I'm on the hunt for these clips as well, hope you don't mind me piggybacking your thread. Hopefully you found a set too!

Hi Crockett, I found 3 in my 40 as I started cleaning it up. Under seat, in the glove box... still need 1 more. PM me and we can figure out a transaction. Thanks!

@crockett i will take 4 of the clips.....they are going on your old FJ40! Do you want the $40 via PayPal?
Great. Sure my Pay Pal is rockntag@msn.com under Dave Moore.

Please post shipping info...Yes I remember the RED FJ40 hopefully you have it up and running ..

.Dave THERE in a bag again Name and shipping info....
Hi Crockett, I found 3 in my 40 as I started cleaning it up. Under seat, in the glove box... still need 1 more. PM me and we can figure out a transaction. Thanks!
Sure No problem YOU NEED just 1 so $10 plus shipping $2. total my pay pal is rockntag@msn.com under Dave Moore

Please post name and shipping info. Thanks Dave

Looks very nice. Glad your having fun working on these. I had 3 red and white ones parked in side driveway for a long time ,,,,

@crockett took me over two years but the restoration is officially complete once I get the rear heater installed.
View attachment 2657793View attachment 2657794View attachment 2657795
@crockett took me over two years but the restoration is officially complete once I get the rear heater installed.
View attachment 2657793View attachment 2657794View attachment 2657795
You must have repainted the Cruiser. Looking on my phone earlier very sharp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom