Fj40 Project in GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj40 Project in GA-Price Reduced

1978 Model FJ40
Runs good
Confer aux. fuel tank
A/C (not sure if it works, but everything is there)
Tuffy Console

Frame is in good shape.
Body has some rust. I have cut the floors out and it is ready for new sheet metal. There are two small rust spots on the back quarter panels.

Needs new floors welded in, rust on quarters repaired, seats installed, body and hard top painted. Currently the hard top is disassembled. Only rust on hard top is the rear ambulance doors.

$2500 firm
or
$3100 firm with Warn 8274 winch.

Located in southwest Georgia (Albany area)

Last edited:
ttt
I have a possible sale pending. The "possible" buyer made a deal with me, scheduled a time to pick up the cruiser, but had a conflict and could not come. He stated that he would come the following week, but now he will not respond to PMs that I have sent him. Unfortuntly, I told two other prospective buyers that I had a sale pending. Looking back, I should have said the first person with the cash gets the Cruiser, but I am a man of my word and told the Cruiseronly.com that he could have it. Now the other two buyers have bought other cruisers. So now this is still for sale. I want it gone.

I'm in Georgia about 1 1/2 hours from you. How bad do you want it gone??

Link to pics is in a post above.

Price Reduced:
$2,000 without the winch

I have one and I will tow to you. Its in Monroe Ga. Its a 1975 FJ40, its in great shape, I have the Original Title in hand. Please call me on my cell phone I will tell you all about it. #678-873-0373. Thanks. My name is Stephen

I will try to get you some pics. as soon as I can.

How much are you looking to spend?

hey I'll take some pictures of this to lunyou@gmail.com, if I am interested I can probably send you cash but I can't pick it up for a week or two at the earliest.

What does it need to become a DD?

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom