For Sale Fj40 parts cleanout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI - I have the rear turn signals that I got from Darb that I'd be willing to let go for what I paid (plus ride) if anyone else really wanted them.

Nothing wrong with them, just cobbling together funds for ORIs and don't need them at the moment (actually had asked him to exclude but they were already boxed with my other items, and happily took them anyways as I wasn't going to jeapardize the sale on the other stuff).

PM if interested.

Replied to the brake line thread a few days ago about my refund. Haven’t heard from you.

How much for the red rear corner reflectors? Interested. Tom

Looking at front heater for control lever with little black knob and small parts Don't care if core is bad, just need the small parts. Actually, you can remove the core if you want to sell separate. Is it still available and price? Shipping is to 12833.

Last edited:
Greetings! Still interested in those side view door mount mirror arms. Please PM price and payment info. Shipping to 03087. Thanks! DC
PS - I see a front heater blower housing, motor, and fan. Still available? May be interested in that as well. Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom