FJ40 Kayline/STC Soft Top, 1/2 Doors, and Bikini Top Setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came with the '74 FJ40 I bought last fall. I bought a hard top shortly thereafter and I don't figure I'll ever use the top so no sense in letting it rot in my basement :) If you've been paying attention this is the third, and LAST, soft top I have had for sale. The other two have already gone to new homes.

I would prefer a local sale to avoid shipping but will ship if need be...Item would be shipped from 80126

*** SOLD *** Kayline/STC Soft Top w/ 1/2 Doors, AND matching bikini top - black - $400 obo *** SOLD ***
  • Top removed from my '74 last fall and has been in the basement ever since - doors and bikini were shipped in the FJ40
  • Items are used but in good to great condition - could use a good cleaning
  • Slight tear in top right corner of the top
  • Aside from the tear mentioned above there are no holes, torn seams, or otherwise in the top, windows, etc.
  • Zippers all work fine - no separation
  • 1/2 doors are from Bestop and in good shape and have pockets on the inside
  • Bikini top is a Kayline designed for the Fastrac channel
  • Fastrac windshield channel included
  • Have installation instructions for all items that I downloaded from STC's site
  • Judging by the instructions 95+ % of all hardware for the top is there - You MAY need some screws, bolts, nuts, washers etc. but the instructions are specific on what you need
  • Older design so the windows don't zip completely out but all can be rolled up
  • New this setup would cost ~$850 plus shipping
  • I haven't boxed the items up yet so no real idea on shipping. I will probably box the bows, doors, top/bikini all separately. Seems overall size is the big killer cost wise as opposed to weight so several smaller boxes will be cheaper than 1 or 2 large boxes.
Also, if you are in need of a tailgate panel to go with the top I have a BRAND NEW one available. It is from SOR (part #271-75B) and is available for $60 with the top. It is MUCH nicer than the chintzy one available from CCOT.

If your interested PM me. If you want large high resolution pics plus additional pics PM me an email addy.

Thanks!
EDIT: Removed pics to make room for others down the road

Last edited:
Interested in the top as well, put me first in line. Thanks

Last edited:
hijack: I need one of those 1/2 door handles

I lost one on the road the other day, if anyone has an extra one. My inside handles have a square post (male) that goes inside the outside handle (female) which then has two hex-head set screws. Knowwhatahmean?

Fast Eddy...Hi-jacks welcome as it keeps the post toward the top!! :)

Weigellj, PM'd you back

Rooster, PM'd you back as well. If Weigellj isn't interested in the doors for some reason you're first in line for them.

Thanks!!

Deal pending...Others that have PM'd me you are in line if the first person up decides he doesn't want it. Thanks!! Guess I finally priced something right ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom