FJ40 headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What's everyone running for upgraded headlights? I prefer lights that have a stock (or close) look.

A lot of folks have been using the OEM headlight relay upgrade, available from your favorite Toyota dealer or parts supplier.

@Onur was the first one that I saw who posted these:

What's everyone running for upgraded headlights? I prefer lights that have a stock (or close) look.

I'm running Round Eyes headlights and an upgraded harness. Happy with them (vast improvement over stock), but if I was doing it again I would go with City Racer LED's. The Round Eyes do look stock.

I’m running the Koito flat face headlights, came from Toyota with a prebuilt harness with relay to run right off battery positive. I didn’t need it since my electrical was all redone with current gauge wiring, but they aren’t HID. Not super bright like HID but I don’t need that. I’ve also got OE glass bulbs (now my wall art) but I like these since it’s just a simple bulb swap if/when the time comes.

7B6F9471-69FD-4DC7-A5AA-48F1F8368C20.jpeg

I offer My KUSTOM KOITO LED Head Lights KIT :

- using the base kit as a platform , i have Sourced the Most Premium LED H4 Bulbs on the market today , they feature a solid glass lenses over the LED's sealed with o rings ,

- short compact de-fusers / heat sincs to fit in older 40's with solid headlight buckets

- are 100% water proof in every way

- work in total Harmony with the oem Toyota KOITO semi sealed beam head lights kit mentioned above

- i personally run my kit , and have no , not one negative aspect to report ...

- and , FYI , if your head lamps are properly adjusted post
LED KUSTOM KOITO KIT install , then I do not , and you will NOT blind on coming drivers or traffic .............

do not fall for this urban legend and wise tail .....

i adjusted mine to factory specs , and have never had a issue like this in any way

here is the link , please take the time to see what i have to offer , and explore all the TECH spec Data i have taken the tiome to spell out in east to understand format ................

Thanks matt

Click link here :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom