FJ40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas,

I have some bad news and good news. Bad news is that I am going to sell the cruiser. The good news is that someone will get a great truck! I have toiled with this, but I just don't have the time to mess with this thing and I know someone else who is better at will.

This truck is in great shape and would make a great wheeler for someone who is good with a wrench.

Based on what I have seen out there I am hoping to get about $5,000 for it are a good offer.

Here is a link to the photos

Picasa Web Albums - William - Cruiser Pictures

A few details:

1975 FJ40.
Hard top is broken into pieces in storage (great shape)
extended roll cage
Original engine
Holley Carb (I also have an original carb ready to be rebuilt)
New Gas tank
New fuel pump
New power steering gear box (saginaw)
Also will come with a 4 inch lift kit that is not installed (Hell Creek)

Note the winch in the picture is no longer on the truck...you can have it if you want it too, but I can't get it to work

Last edited:
I can't afford this right now, but i would love to have it and wish you luck in selling it.
How big is the lift?

4" I think

i've been talking to him about it. he says it's a 4 inch hell scout lift. i'm guessing a hell creek.

Yes its hell creek 4 inches. Sorry bout that. i'll correct it

you better :)

SOLD! ya'll will see it soon though. I think he is planning to bring it to the crawl. I on the other hand will soon be moving back to the center of the universe otherwise known as Oxford. I'll be back to cruiserland one day though.

I wish all of you Ole Miss fawkers would move up there!

I wish all of you Ole Miss fawkers would move up there!

If I were to move, it damn sure won't be anywhere else in MS no matter how cool Oxford may be.

Later,

SOLD! ya'll will see it soon though. I think he is planning to bring it to the crawl. I on the other hand will soon be moving back to the center of the universe otherwise known as Oxford. I'll be back to cruiserland one day though.

Moving?

yep. Got a job up there as an advisor. Pretty sweet deal. House is going up for sale in the next week or so.

yep. Got a job up there as an advisor. Pretty sweet deal. House is going up for sale in the next week or so.

congratulations on the new gig.
Who bought the truck?

Missispboy. He said it'll be at the crawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom