FJ40 Cross-Country Expedition: Will YOU join us??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
kyle-landcruiser.blogspot.com
This will be coming through next weekend. I'm working on setting up a meeting spot, either in Walsenburg or Salida to take the hand off of the baton. Any other FJ40 owners what to join me (@Pops @Maldavid my buddy Jeff who isn't on here and I'll text?)?? It would be June 3rd, time for meeting and location are still being worked out. I'm also trying to figure out where we are headed next...maybe meeting the Rising Sun guys some place (@akingf5371 @nuclearlemon), maybe Leadville (Walsenburg to Leadville on back roads would be fun!). Just let me know if you're interested. This as been going for awhile...and they are headed to the west coast.

FJ40 Cross-Country Expedition: Will YOU join us???

Ok...a few more details...we plan on meeting at Salida June 3 at Classic Cruisers to get the baton from @POTATO LAUNCHER and then head someplace to meet up with Rising Sun guys. Still working out a lot of details...but would be cool to have a good showing on a Saturday from our club!

that's a bit too far out for annie. at a top speed of about 50 mph, i pretty much need to stay off the highways. do you have map yet? if it comes up near denver, i'm in.

Kyle I should be able to meet you in Salida. I need to drop LC off at Classic Cruisers. Maybe I can ride along with you as we head North and West?

Kyle, What time are we supposed to be in Salida? Maybe you and I can meet in Canon City. Just let me know when.

No problem @Maldavid. @Pops and anybody else who is interested, @POTATO LAUNCHER will meet us at Classic Cruisers in Salida at noon. So do we want to meet at my house in Pueblo West and head to Salida? How about 9ish in the morning? It looks like an out and back at this time, as I haven't gotten much response from the other clubs about a hand off. May have to do it in the next couple of weeks once I get some response. @Pops I'll make sure you get back up to Fountain. So 9ish at my place? PM me if you want directions...

You might be able the get Justin at Redline to do a leg. Im sure he has a roadworthy 40 that could get it closer to Denver.

let me know when a good time is, if i can't drive annie down that far, i'll see if i can get treeroot in his cruiser. btw, the parts manager at our springs store sent me this picture...is this you @PWCO70crusier ?
IMG_0371.jpg

@nuclearlemon not my cruiser! Its a couple years older than that one (possibly 74???, mines a 70). Let me do some looking at my schedule and see what we can come up with. I have the baton, just haven't had a chance to work on a date to pass it on. I'll keep you posted on when I could do it, where, etc.

I still have it. Hopefully we can find someone to pass it on too. I know we have folks going on the San Juan Trip from Rising Sun, or there is always the 40s only run...how cool would that be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom