Wanted Fj40 cartoon floor mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for s set of these fj40 floor mats I recently got a set from a guy on here. Yes I know i could have reposted my old post. But have better luck with a fresh post. Looking for a set or a single doesn't matter the condition or color.
26CD6646-FDEC-4116-BD55-09ED03A14821.jpeg

I remember those, was that an old Man A Fre mat?

I remember those, was that an old Man A Fre mat?
I think they offered them. Specter used to sell them also. My mom used to get my dad a set every Christmas back in the day. I have one blue in in my 40 and tracked these green ones down from a guy in Canada. And my dad now has a green 40 so it worked out cool and fun to give them to him

I bet these would sell again. I wonder how many you'd have to have made to make it bring costs down?

These are RARE. People hang on to them. If you find a set FOR SALE they are usually stupid money. I've owned a couple Cruisers that had these on the floor over the years. I have a set in my 83 and wouldn't want to part with them.

These are RARE. People hang on to them. If you find a set FOR SALE they are usually stupid money. I've owned a couple Cruisers that had these on the floor over the years. I have a set in my 83 and wouldn't want to part with them.
Ya there way cool!

If somebody could reproduce those, they'd probably make a killing!

those are way cool

I just Serviced a 40 Series with a set. The FJ40 was red though. I can reach out to see if they would be willing to sell them if you’re interested. Peep the floorboards

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom