FJ25 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to sell my FJ25. i Know it is special so i dont want to just give it away. Besides really good pictures, what other info would educated buyers be wanting? Also, it runs and drives and is all original but needs a resto. Can anyone give me a price range of what it could be worth?

I appreciate the help. Ill attach pics soon as its in storage and i need to get it out and get pics taken.

Thanks guys.

Interested, pics please, condition is everything when it comes to value. What year is it? Thanks

Price has a lot to do with rust and how original it is. Many of the parts were FJ25 only, if they were replaced with any non FJ25 they are going to hard to replace. If you have everything original with little to no rust it be worth the most. Being a early 1960 model it probably had the F120 engine. Cradle type front motor mount. Tall tool box/battery cover. Early style seat frame. Picture will help place a value.

treeroot...don't even think about it.

It does have bows and doors but the canvas is long gone. Original wench is still there but froze up. There are several brake cylinder and master cylinder kits in the tool box. Original tool set is still there. I have the manuals in great shape. I know the emergency break needs to be rebuilt and I am having some trouble with the breaks locking up which is why I stopped driving it.

Mcfalcone, I work in Visalia daily and live near Three Rivers. I can save you a lot of work and swing by and take a look at it on behalf of the serious IH8Mudders while it is in the storage unit. They all know what dust looks like so no need you draggin it out into the sunlight for pictures.

It does have bows and doors but the canvas is long gone. Original wench is still there but froze up. There are several brake cylinder and master cylinder kits in the tool box. Original tool set is still there. I have the manuals in great shape. I know the emergency break needs to be rebuilt and I am having some trouble with the breaks locking up which is why I stopped driving it.

Haven't mention rust. If it is rust free and everything is still there it could sell for over $10K for the right buyer. Clean it up and throw it on eBay with a high reserve. That will give a good idea of what it is worth. There was white 25 for sale in New Mexico a while back. Last price I heard was $9K. Had been repainted but missing many unavailable parts. Prices have been going up on FJ40s including early ones. No real track record of completes 25 because there are very hard to find with all the original parts. Some of us have bought one just to get parts we are missing.

Hey fellas, sorry it took me so long to get back in here. I decided to keep the 25 after all. Honestly you guys kinda inspired me plus my dad said he would disown me if I sold it. I'll get it out and back to the house soon. When that happens I'll put up some pics. Thanks again for all the feedback. If anything ever changes as far as selling, I'll let ya know.

If you are still interested in selling your FJ25 i would be very interested. Please contact me if you might be interested. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom