FJ25 1956 Vin 1415 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
Look what I found... need a lot of work, but I think it deserves it.
03Sep_0012.jpg
03Sep_0009.jpg
03Sep_0013.jpg

How come this can't be found in Colorado?????

Noooo...please don't part it out!!!! Man, I wish I would have found this!!!!! Your not selling it are you?

I sincerely hope that you have plans of restoring this 25...like you said, it needs a lot of work, and I'm pretty sure it won't be easy, but it deserves it!

---"How come this can't be found in Colorado?????"---

How true...I almost never find anything like this up here...very lucky to have found the '64 40, and to have been pointed to the '61 25...thanks again Jim:beer:

I visited your website, and love the pictures. Very nice :) I'll be back to visit again when you get more pictures of this 25.

Very Nice find :cheers:
Dean

Last edited:
I'll take the steering wheel. Notice the transfer shifter is on the passinger's side instead behind the hand brake. The pintle hooks aren't as hard to find as the trailer lights plug bracket.

John

in 1966, a Japanise group comes to work in a proyect for the national institute of culture... they come with their own FJ25, they work for a year... they finish and leave the FJ here since that...

Im shure I will bring back to live the FJ, its Vin number 1415 !!!!! what I whant to know is if ther is some thind older?

Alonso

In 1966 this 25 would have been at least eight years old, most likely even older. I would check the passinger's side frame all the way up front, the full VIN should be stamped there. It will start with a number which will be the year in the fifties it was made.

John

it say 1 9 5 6 very clear at the top of the vintag, and the Vin Number is FJ251415L the Photo is not clear but I take note of the year and the vin number...

That's a keeper. You certainly have your work cut out for you. It's certainly the oldest that anyone has posted up, anyone who wants to claim earlier needs to prove it. :D

Amazingly complete too, most are driven and modified to death, not abandoned.

interesting gas tank...also note that it has the swingout tailgate/side faceing seats/soft top combo....

I'm going to move South

that 25 is awesome.. is it parked near a cement processing plant? there is one near here and that dust layer looks familiar.

hi My friends... here I'm without the FJ25... :bang:6 month calling and calling without any answer, but las weak I see a light at the end of the road... I think in a few weak we could say VICTORY!!!!:bounce::bounce2:

I need some help to restore it, I will need A LOT of FJ25 softop, but A LOT... if you can help me, send them to carrillo_alonso@hotmail.com to see every real look of these FJ25, please send them in the biggest resolution you have it, I have no problem with space...

THX!!!:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom