FJ/FZJ80 Custom Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt,

Just for the record....my truck runs....it just doesn't have a T-Case so I can drive it.... :)

I have them both out on teh bench and back together...Now I just need to figure out linkage...So THERE

I want to check this thing out are you bringing it on the run today

Man that rack is so temping! You have more pics??? I actually want to see more close ups of the rear and near the fog lights. What is the lowest offer you're willing to take??? hehehe located in Nor-cal and could use a rack for trip to so-cal soon. BTW just want to make sure all the hardware is included to hold that rack up?

Sam.

AnnoymousUser said:
Man that rack is so temping! You have more pics??? I actually want to see more close ups of the rear and near the fog lights. What is the lowest offer you're willing to take??? hehehe located in Nor-cal and could use a rack for trip to so-cal soon. BTW just want to make sure all the hardware is included to hold that rack up?

Sam.

Sam,

you can see some other shots from the rear here

http://community.webshots.com/album/362501933aQnFYn

Anything else feel free to PM me.

-Matt

Come on Matt,

Give the guy a deal....make sure he gets all the nuts and bolts....not just some of them :) :)

calfj60 said:
Come on Matt,

Give the guy a deal....make sure he gets all the nuts and bolts....not just some of them :) :)

That deal is only for you Tim, where as i only give you three nuts, 5 of the feet and 6 loc washers... But only beacusae I like you.

-Matt

Yes all HDW is included, make me an offer if you like.

You know you can do better than that......I want all the lock washers....Or NO DEAL!!!

AnnoymousUser said:
Thanks for the update! Glad all the hardware is included! :bounce:

SOLD to this guy.

Thanks for shoppin.

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom