FJ/FZJ80 Custom Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NorCalDoug said:
:confused: what rear bumper? :confused:

:D

I could be wrong, but it looks like he's just removed the corner pieces.

bwaaaahahahaha il just pretend i was making a joke........ na maybe to many stella artois

....... or maybe not

AMMO said:
BING BING BING!!!!

And Doug wins a prize... oh wait i'm selling stuff not giving stuff away.

Sorry Doug,

-Matt
Dang! I was hoping to win the grand prize...uh...nice rack you got there (hint, hint :D) Oh well...maybe next time...

Hey Guy's

Some have been asking the size of the rack. The inside measures 82"long X 52" wide X 7" high, for those who are thinking of roof top tenting...

-Matt

matt have you sold that sweet rack yet

rogersfj401969 said:
matt have you sold that sweet rack yet
Still accepting offers....
Come on folks make me an offer, you know you want one... All the cool cruisers have them...

Sorry for the cheap selling ploy.

-Matt

Hey Matt. Can you give me length, width, height and the gutter to gutter distance for the mounting towers/clamps?

Thanks

Mike S said:
Hey Matt. Can you give me length, width, height and the gutter to gutter distance for the mounting towers/clamps?

Thanks

"Hey Guy's

Some have been asking the size of the rack. The inside measures 82"long X 52" wide X 7" high, for those who are thinking of roof top tenting..."

Clamp to clamp or gutter to gutter is about 53" across inside measurements are above. Overall she's 7'x0" long 53" across and 7" high.

-Matt

Matt

Thanks. I'll get out my tape measure.

M

I saw this thing at Pismo and it was by FAR my favorite rig...so unlike all the "bolt on" 80's that all look the same. There was some real creativity that went into the building of this one...oh ya, stout rack too!

dieselbigot said:
I saw this thing at Pismo and it was by FAR my favorite rig...so unlike all the "bolt on" 80's that all look the same. There was some real creativity that went into the building of this one...oh ya, stout rack too!

Thank you all for the words of praise for my 80... NOW BUY A PEICE IF IT! J/K looking for funds to build yet another chapter to my 80 story, and trust me you liked her before....

-Matt

I'd buy your rack but then I'd have 3!...if you can convince my wife that I need another rack in the garage whilste her 100 series sits in the driveway, I'l pay you double. I'm guessing you won't be that persuasive :grinpimp:

Com on guys....some one has to want that rack....even if it is made outta electrical conduit..... :) :)

calfj60 said:
Com on guys....some one has to want that rack....even if it is made outta electrical conduit..... :) :)

How many times do I have to tell you Tim, if you use the purple adhesive on the PVC pipe threads it's just as strong as weld...

How’s that rally car?

-Matt

Matt, It is sure fun to drive....but I miss my cruisers...feel free to stop by today...I will be in the gargae after I get back from pick a part... :) :) :beer: :beer:

A few more pic's for the second page...

-Matt

calfj60 said:
man that truck looks clean from that distance...

Just what in sam hell is that supposed to mean... Hey last time i checked clean from a distance was better then not even runnin...

Just keepin w/ the cruiser bashin, get it done TIM!

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom