FJ Cruiser sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was heading north bound on I 405 between Bellevue and Bothell Washington last week and spotted a real nice Canadian FJ Cruiser blue , pulling a real kool little trailer also blue tried to get your attention saw the Distinct moab dust on the tires and around the wheel wells , You FJ cruiser owners need to turn your CB's on when on the road Truckers use channel 17 north to south and 19 east to west , 4 Wheelers use channel 4 , later

Hey Drew, put your ears on buddy!

I was heading north bound on I 405 between Bellevue and Bothell Washington last week and spotted a real nice Canadian FJ Cruiser blue , pulling a real kool little trailer also blue tried to get your attention saw the Distinct moab dust on the tires and around the wheel wells , You FJ cruiser owners need to turn your CB's on when on the road Truckers use channel 17 north to south and 19 east to west , 4 Wheelers use channel 4 , later

We've always used 16 since 4X4=16

Even though United Four Wheel Drive Association has always pimped 4 as the 4 wheelers channel.

That woulkd be BC_FJ from this forum. Yes, he was returning from Moab.

Did it look like this?:cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

tell me about that trailer!

tell me about that trailer!

It is a Chaser from Adventure Trailers, I had them match it to my truck. I just picked it up from them on the way to Moab. It realy made my trip a hole lot more comfortible for the 13 days we had it out of our 16 days on the road. A few of the big pluses was to get all of the camp gear out of the truck and off the roof rack. Improved gas mileage even after adding 1200 pounds of extra gear including the trailer vs. having the truck loaded and stuff on the roof rack and the RTT made for a good nights sleep.

The trailer preformed vary well on and offroad even thou this was my first trip with a trailer offroad. Now if only I was as good as my equipment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
That was me... CB was on but I was scanning throw all the channels. I must have been listening to the truckers. Sorry, I missed you
Me to i was droolin when I saw that moab dust and the ih8mud sticker in the window glad you made it home safe and had a great trip really like that trailer , you ever get over to the Island and wheel with THe IRC , we used to head up and attend the rock crawl back when they had it, we just formed a new TLCA cruiser club down here in Washington called the south sound cruisers , thanks for getting back to me, now back out to the garage putting in my transfer case

Me to i was droolin when I saw that moab dust and the ih8mud sticker in the window glad you made it home safe and had a great trip really like that trailer , you ever get over to the Island and wheel with THe IRC , we used to head up and attend the rock crawl back when they had it, we just formed a new TLCA cruiser club down here in Washington called the south sound cruisers , thanks for getting back to me, now back out to the garage putting in my transfer case

This was my first year to Moab and I am already starting to plan next years trip. If you can Stop droolin and make your way down there next year. I'm trying to get a few trucks from my club to go next year.

Most of my wheeling is this side of the pond but it's always nice to hook up with other peaple/clubs...

Good luck with the Tcase and hope to see you on the trail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom