FJ 60 + non us lo-ratio 4 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anybody want my H41, I can give him with free. but shipping cost is big problem because I live in South Korea.

schaats said:
If anybody want my H41, I can give him with free. but shipping cost is big problem because I live in South Korea.

I have dibs on this! Is this for a split case transfer? What do you estimate shipping charges might be?

edit-I'm still thinking of trying to run my spare split case on my FJ40!

Cruiserdrew said:
I have dibs on this! Is this for a split case transfer? What do you estimate shipping charges might be?

edit-I'm still thinking of trying to run my spare split case on my FJ40!

Yes, this is for spilit t-case.
I don't know about exact shipping cost.
When I bought 3rd member(differential) from USA, I must pay about $500 as a shipping cost :confused: but 3rd member is only 70 lbs.
I suppose that it might exceed $1000
Shipping cost is problem....

Hell, for $1000, I'll sell you my H41. Who wants it? I'll even throw in a set of five FJ40 hubcaps. :flipoff2:

Seriously, you can get one at SOR for $680, or a serviced and cleaned one with a warranty for $820. I just checked. :D

Yikes-that shipping cost is a deal killer! If anyone is travelling from Korea to California, let me know. I'll bet the H41 would make a great carry-on. For $1000 I could fly there and bring it back myself.

Cruiserdrew said:
Yikes-that shipping cost is a deal killer! If anyone is travelling from Korea to California, let me know. I'll bet the H41 would make a great carry-on. For $1000 I could fly there and bring it back myself.

Yes, that's why I said shipping cost is big problem...
I hope my old H41 could used by someone and get another life.
But I think it's almost impossible because my FJ62 is unique 60 series landcruiser in Korea that nobody need my H41 and hard to ship to other country because of shipping ocst.
Whenever I bought parts, shipping cost makes me mad... :mad:

Schaats - how close are you to Seoul? I have a relative that will be there in the near future and that could potentially bring it back.

erics said:
Schaats - how close are you to Seoul? I have a relative that will be there in the near future and that could potentially bring it back.

When considering the Seoul's traffic, it require about 2.5 ~ 3 hour.
My town is almost northest position of South Korea. :)

And you must consider that you must pay much more charge if you carry heavy things such as H41.
Baggage weight per one person is permitted up tp only 26KG.
If exceed, you must pay so much money which is very expensive than human's fare.
I had terrible experience like that when I return to Korea from my family's home at Colorado Springs, CO. :doh:

Last edited:
how much is the 5spd + splitcase from toyota?

i see 1850 from cruiserparts.net

polarweasel said:
Hell, for $1000, I'll sell you my H41. Who wants it? I'll even throw in a set of five FJ40 hubcaps. :flipoff2:

Seriously, you can get one at SOR for $680, or a serviced and cleaned one with a warranty for $820. I just checked. :D

The serviced/cleaned H41 from SOR is what caught my attention, that's $1000 less than the H55. I'm doing the gearboxes first cause my t-case is broken, and I really miss driving my cruiser. I also have an issue in the kitchen, when I say something is gonna cost $800 the reaction is much easier to live with than when $2000 is mentioned. And with a new dirtbike on the way I gotta make a small compromise here and there. Thanks for the replies, I appreiciate all the opinions offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom