Fixing Rear Wiring Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the PO tapped into the rear wiring harness at the rear of the vehicle to add a trailer light connector. So I am trying to undo what he did and reconnect the wires the way they were but I do not know wiring very well so I need help knowing what goes to what.

I only have two wires coming from the passenger side and 5 coming from the driver side and two of them on the drivers side are the same.

Green w/ Yellow obviously goes together, but the rest I am lost on what to do. Thanks for the help.

03E367BB-9CB1-4EC0-9329-A04D42571858.jpeg

You're probably going to need the EWD which is available in the Resources section.

There are (were) three connectors that are used to hookup a trailer harness. Someone removed the connectors. There is one three pin and two two pin connectors. I can't remember if the two pin connectors were mated but the diagram looks like they are. I recall the three pin was not attached to anything. You should be able to connect GB to GB and GY to GY and then dead end the other three, but don't take my word on it, double check for yourself.

Here are a couple snips from the EWD. The connectors are T 4, T 5, and T 6.

1644277970912.png

1644278005098.png

You're probably going to need the EWD which is available in the Resources section.

There are (were) three connectors that are used to hookup a trailer harness. Someone removed the connectors. There is one three pin and two two pin connectors. I can't remember if the two pin connectors were mated but the diagram looks like they are. I recall the three pin was not attached to anything. You should be able to connect GB to GB and GY to GY and then dead end the other three, but don't take my word on it, double check for yourself.

Here are a couple snips from the EWD. The connectors are T 4, T 5, and T 6.
GB to GB and GY to GY seems to be right. Thank you for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom